A Liebster Award is an online award for those bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s passed on from blogger to blogger to show their appreciation and interest in your blog. Who doesn’t like receiving an award?!
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think deserve the award and have less than 200 followers.
Let the blogger know you are nominating them.
Give them 11 questions to answers.
Here’s 11 facts about me:
1. My favourite food is toast.
2. I can beat box.
3. I am still in school.
4. I would like to be a director.
5. I have a little sister who is the complete opposite to me.
6. I love tumblr.
7. I hate deadlines.
8. I don’t drink fizzy drinks.
9. If I could I would be Beyoncé for the rest of my life.
10. I run a YouTube account with my friend.
11. I have played 11 instruments each for at least a year and never got a grade in any of them.
Here are the questions for me to answer from Jo!
1. Favourite book as a child?
I really enjoyed a series of books about fairy’s and they were all different colours of the rainbows. and they lived at the bottom of your bed or garden but in a different universe. But I can’t remember what they are called.
2. Favourite movie?
My favourite movie has to be seven pounds starring will smith as its so beautiful. And I’ve only ever described two movies as beautiful and that’s ‘seven pounds’ and ‘the green mile’ both films are really deep and have a lot of meaning.
3. What language would you like to learn?
I’m learning french at school so if I could just get a boost in french that would be really good : D
4. What’s your favourite kind of food?
American. Its got burgers hot dogs chips and everything else that i LOVE!
5. What’s the strangest food that you have ever tasted?
Frogs legs I had them for the first time when I went to France back in 2008
6. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Hands down Ben and Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie.
7. A beauty product that you cannot live without?
8. A country you have never been before and would like to visit?
Can I just say Nebraska as a place I would like to visit. -It just looks so beautiful.
9. Favourite TV series?
nope not going to answer that’s like asking a mother to pick her favourite child.
10. Do you have any other blogs?
I do its on tumblr ( I’m kind of a big deal;) )but its a fan account so there is NO way I’m linking it haha
11. A week without internet. Do you think you could do it?
Nope! i’d miss you guys too much and don’t get me started on all the follow sprees i’d miss out on, on twitter!
Big thanks again to Jo for the nomination and questions!
Here are the questions from Dagmara:
1. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
I just put my name and what i thought i would be posting most.
2. How would you describe yourself in five words?
3. Tea or coffee?
Neither I don’t like both aha
4. What are your 3 beauty products you can’t live without?
5. Do you have children?
6.What’s your favourite holidays destination?
the canary islands they are so pretty I have gone every year now for 11 years it’s a second home.
7. Your favourite TV show?
I can’t chose
8. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
winning an art competition and then getting a story about it put in the newspaper.
9. Where do you work?
at home (pajama day everyday) but then there’s school so I work there too in a way…
10. Who is your biggest blogger inspiration?
11. What is your favourite time of a year?
winter because my favourite sport (ice-skating) comes into season.
Big thanks again to Dagmara for the nomination and questions!
Thanks for reading!
The people who I nominate are:
My questions for you are:
- What 3 things would you take to a desert island?
- What super power do you want the most?
- If you had 1 million pounds what would be the first 3 things you buy?
- Person you can’t live with out?
- Favourite food?
- Favourite blog and why?
- If you could go anywhere where would you go right now?
- Last item you bought?
- How and why did you start your blog?
- Do you have another blogs?
- This time next year where do you see your self?