I had the pleasure of interviewing Caryl
, she is a fellow blogger! She’s from Australia. I came across her over wordpress and her blog is amazing! I asked Caryl
some questions, they are listed below I hope you find them very useful!
1) Why did you start blogging?
I was at university when I first began reading blogs to buy time. I became intrigued with women who would talk about beauty and makeup. I was inspired and wanted to share my own experiences what beauty and makeup meant to me. So, I started my blog page back in 2012 and from then on, I haven’t looked back.
2) What is your favourite post you wrote?
It’s hard to say which post is my favourite. I’d like to say, I enjoy writing all of them, and since I find writing as an escape, all of my posts are my favourites!
3) What is the best thing about owning a blog to you?
Freedom of speech. I enjoy what I do, blogging and writing novels on the side. I like to share experiences with like-minded people. I find that I can express myself through my writing and people see a different side of me that not many people that know me, know about me.
4) Top 3 favourite bloggers at the moment?
I follow many wonderful bloggers but that ones that stand out at the moment are:
5) What’s your go to accessory you can’t leave the house with out?
If you mean by non-beauty items, it will have to be my mobile phone. But for beauty items, at least a lip balm or a lipstick.
6) What’s your favourite memory of 2014?
Finding out I’ll be a first time mum! 😀
7) What’s your number one rule to live by?
No idea! I don’t usually follow rules, I break them! Hahaha 😀
8) What’s your favourite food?
I love a bit of a variety of cuisines and I also enjoy trying out different types of food at least once.
9) What’s number one on your bucket list?
I don’t know, all I know is that there are many things on there that I need to tick off! For example, experience a hot air balloon ride!
10) Tips for aspiring bloggers?
– Just be yourself, as cliche as that sounds, it’s the one thing that some people forget to be.
– Write what you enjoy reading
– Write from experience, because no experience is ever the same
– Check out other bloggers and see what they’re doing, leave comments and a link back to your blog site
– Enjoy it and have fun. Blogging is suppose to be an interactive experience with people who share similar interests with you.