The joy of “nudism”
Don’t you just love the smoky eyes makeup so much, you would like to wear it even by day? We know that this might sound silly, but we’re not thinking about the conspicuous dark eye shadows, but about nude smoky eyes. It is a great way of wearing eye shadow and makeup in daylight and, most importantly, it’s flattering for every skin tone. As if that is not enough, it is a feather easy to do it by yourself in the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to be a beauty guru to accomplish that, just practice a little, and you’ll soon get the hang of it.
Nude smoky eyes
Here’s where we’re listing all of the advantages of nude smoky eyes. First, as we already said, they are daytime appropriate. And though, we stand up for natural beauty, a girl sometimes needs a little touching up even by day. When she’s going on a job interview, a coffee with friends, or for a walk in the park, nude look is perfect.
It’s a quite easy makeup technique for all of us makeup amateurs. With a bit of practice in some time you’ll be able to do your entire makeup including smoky eyes in less than 15 minutes. And, as we’ve mentioned above, it’s really flattering to every skin type.
Ingredients: shadow palette, mascara, shadow brush and a gentle hand.
Extra tip: Make sure you choose quality products, such as Jane Iredale makeup, especially if you’re planning to go out when the weather is warm, to avoid makeup melting due to heat. Now, that we have that cleared, time to start.
- Step one: Prep your eyelids. Prime your eye with an eye shadow base or a spot of foundation.
- Step two: Apply a nude eye shadow over the entire eyelid.
- Step three: Add a little drama. Time for a little darker shade of brown. Apply it to the outer corners of your eyelids, and then slowly blend it with the lighter shade.
- Step four: Blend until there is no more harsh lines between the shades.
- Step five: Shine on! Add a bit of sparkle to it by applying light pink or white sparkly eye shadow in the inner corner of your eyes.
- Step six: Volume up! Add just a bit of liner to the waterline, under it and in the outer corner.
- Step seven: Finish it! The last touch of fabulous is mascara. Don’t go overboard with it. You’re still going for a daytime look.
Don’t forget the rest of your face
There you have it. It’s not that hard after all. When you’re finished touching up your great captivating daylight eyes, it’s time for dedicating a little bit of attention to your face. Finish up with a natural looking foundation or even a BB crème. When applying it, do it carefully while minding you don’t miss any of the possible darks circles your eye shadow might have made. A little but not too much blush is allowed, and sometimes even preferable.
Last, but not least, put a smile on your polished face, go out and show off with your perfect daytime look. Go get that job, that guy or that perfect day with your friends! Take whatever you want, because, with enough confidence and a blink of your perfectly smokin’ smoking eyes, you can.